Sign in to follow this  
Gragneth

Anthem

So Anthem comes out 22nd February. 

I am going to get it. It looks good and I guess i need to keep up with the whole third person looter/shooter genre.  

Anyone else getting it?

Just seen a banner advertising this on a website. Apparently it has won over 90 awards. Firstly, it has been eligible for 90 rewards in the last fortnight??? Secondly, given it has been slated by nearly everyone as being incomplete and surprisingly dull, was it the only game nominated each time?

There are defielty points to praise in the game. Visually the game is great. The movement controls are also great. It could win awards for that. 

The rest... not that amazing. 

Some of those awards will be from E3. E.g. Best new IP at E3 2017 or something. 

Just now, Gragneth said:

Some of those awards will be from E3. E.g. Best new IP at E3 2017 or something. 

Actually given how long it's been in development we could be going back further thank E3 2017...

The shocking things is how much they promised in the 2018 videos that has not made it to the released game. They won best action title at E3 2018 but most of the video, stated as a real gameplay video, is just pure lies and trickery. 

After finishing everything I would say its still a fun game but only a mere shell of what they promised/showed.