Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Guild Thursdays

5 hours ago, Kryton said:

Is the next album ready? Nice

Album? I am completely musically inept! Its just a podcast recording. Normally do them Saturday but I have to attend a friends wedding. 

How would people feel about going back and doing old meta achievements with our Thursdays occasionally?

Would love to work on those, as several legion achs are simply not soloable. The raids on the other hand are a joke and can be done on mythic on your own, unless mechanics! disallow it (i.e. odyn, botanist in NH, marrowgar in tomb and eonar in throne).

we wont need a group of 10 as we would for EP of course, except for eonar, which needs full group of 20! raiders even now. 

Edited by Welsper

Sarah and I were also talking about doing the BfA dungeon meta some time so that could be another option for a smaller group.

Cool, I think my only request for meta runs would be that people look up the guides in advance to save on time with explanations. I'd probably start with legion and work backwards?

On that note, with 8.25 next week, there will be there anniversary raid.. might be worth going for that on thursdays? tho obviously quite pug-able, a guild group would certainly be more amusing. think of the nostalgia! 

Would definitely be up for this. Have filled in a few bits and pieces solo from the earlier stuff, have barely touched Legion ones yet. As Todd said, hoping to work through BfA dungeon ones sometime as well if anyone is interested. Would definitely look stuff up and make a list in advance if we know plans in advance for what we want to do.

Also happy to do the anniversary raid with guildies as well.

Still need Only the Penitent... from Firelands. X_X

technically, squeek is currently a perfectly broken tank for scaled content due to legion antorus gear + legos at 110! but alas, alliance. i will however fap some more to that sexy NE lass for the sake of that very nostalgia indeed.

Was there a plan for any alternative content tonight? So I can start looking up what needs to be done?

I hope we can get this show on the road in the evening, most of those achievments are trivially easy at 120 and merely need more than 1 body and some dps control as to not accidently kill stuff too fast. the only mechanically challenging ach in there seems to be argus himself. Should probably be doing all of it on hc, for the extra hp on the mobs. I solod the entire place on normal last week, so we really have to be careful with our dps tho.

mythic is still impossible unfortunately.

That worked out nicely indeed, good thing we had such a great pala tank with us, the warrior was an insult to the entire class and tanking in general, as usual. Didnt even turn up on time! BAH! I /spit on that "person".

Next up: tomb? could even do that on mythic for the sexy sets! and none of the mechanics are too bad.

Antorus mythic was merely off-limits due to the silly eonar shenanigans, but tomb mythic has nothing like that, at worst you need 2 warm bodies for a few fights to separete shit (torturers, marrowgar). dont see why we would bother with heroic.. which we had on farm back in the days!