Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Guild Thursdays

I'm encouraged that we still have the numbers to raid in theory, hopefully next week we'll be in a good state to get started. Especially once people have essences, more heart levels and can use benthic gear to easily plug gear gaps :)

For those wanting to know how to get to the raid, there's a story quest linked to 3000xp with a naz follower

Half the raid done in one night? Excellent!

I expect a full clear next week then onto heroics

If it's available on a raid night, would anyone be interested in the heroic warfront? I think it's ten minimum

It was a good raid indeed! and i certainly enjoyed both the area design and the bosses a lot more than battle of the horde-mainhub-that-i-spent-the-last-year-afking-in already.

Would love to go for a heroic warfront, and yes, it seems to be 10 ppl minimum to queue, basically a flex raid beyond that point. supposedly rather challenging, but nothing unsurmountable i should think. and "free" 430s for the effort!

One thing to note regarding the heroic warfront, mostly for alts and "new" mains i guess: you need to have finished the basic warfront at least once to get the quest for the heroic warfront that awards the gear, so get that done before you realize that you cant actually do it on the evening we plan to go!

Well, that heroic warfront is quite a lot easier than i imagined, aside from the very first push, nothing actually happened. As Mark said, if you live through the first 5mins, you win. 

Still, bit of a shame we didnt proceed with palace.. id love that essence. takes 54 of those reliquaries to upgrade, and normal gives 9 per week on a full clear. lfr only 3! (max 2 currently, final wing when?) but then again, who even cares about max dps or stuff like that, im running vision as a dps for fun which actually sims negative... funny when a skill is so bad you actually lose dps for using it, isnt it. yay bfa class design!

Oh well, as expected, no raid last evening.. but at least we got a few 10s done. Crazy how much more difficult grievous makes everything. Tyrannical was virtually smooth sailing in comparison.

If people get the chance - would be really helpful to read the tactics for bosses 7 and 8 please - they're far too complex to explain over voice with any speed

To be fair, that was mostly the tanks fault for dragging her out of the frost orbs CONSTANTLY. with proper (non)-movement, our dps wouldve trippled, nay, quadruppled! and wed have killed her on our first  20% pull with ignoring all mechanics. 

But great job either way, hardest boss in the game ever down! also, lovely raid in general, way better than BoD i feel.

Yes well done all (except the tanks who can't stand still). I must say I like these quick, single boss raids. Glad to see Blizzard bringing them back.