Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Guild Thursdays

I'm encouraged that we still have the numbers to raid in theory, hopefully next week we'll be in a good state to get started. Especially once people have essences, more heart levels and can use benthic gear to easily plug gear gaps :)

For those wanting to know how to get to the raid, there's a story quest linked to 3000xp with a naz follower

Half the raid done in one night? Excellent!

I expect a full clear next week then onto heroics

If it's available on a raid night, would anyone be interested in the heroic warfront? I think it's ten minimum

It was a good raid indeed! and i certainly enjoyed both the area design and the bosses a lot more than battle of the horde-mainhub-that-i-spent-the-last-year-afking-in already.

Would love to go for a heroic warfront, and yes, it seems to be 10 ppl minimum to queue, basically a flex raid beyond that point. supposedly rather challenging, but nothing unsurmountable i should think. and "free" 430s for the effort!

One thing to note regarding the heroic warfront, mostly for alts and "new" mains i guess: you need to have finished the basic warfront at least once to get the quest for the heroic warfront that awards the gear, so get that done before you realize that you cant actually do it on the evening we plan to go!