Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Guild Thursdays

Sad to hear of course, but a reasonable decision. BFA really is a low point for the game i feel, suprised the current setting and narrative actually was what kept you enganged, hah. Tho i guess there was precious little of "gameplay" left, pruned to oblivion and on gcd. I hope my critique of the all to famous melee-hunter spec didnt drive you away. 

Still, presumptious as it may be, ill proclaim that youre always welcome to join our misadventues whenever you feel like wasting an evening in a timed and stressfull 5man everyone has done 100+ times already or a fancy raid with no loot rewards at all just because!

That's a shame to hear khatum, always fun having you around :(

As it stands I likely won't be around this Thursday, so I look forward to the crucible with you guys next week instead!

Just a quick heads up, i might be late by up to ~30ish minutes this evening, depending on traffic due to work (and the subsequent ride home). Ill try to sneak away early enough to make it in time, but no promises

I'm not sure how likely a raid is tonight. I'm on baby duty so will be prone to unannounced, indefinite periods of absence with no warning.

Dave is out but no-one else has indicated either way.

I was running on the assumption that a raid was unlikely this week, but can be around.

Bah, that's annoying, this was my one chance to see the half of the raid I haven't done before we move onto the next, suddenly because a couple of people can't make it and one other person might be a little late, people are suddenly assuming it's not on? 

Guess I'll have to find time to pug it. 😥

50 minutes ago, Fyria said:

Bah, that's annoying, this was my one chance to see the half of the raid I haven't done before we move onto the next, suddenly because a couple of people can't make it and one other person might be a little late, people are suddenly assuming it's not on? 

Guess I'll have to find time to pug it. 😥

The next raid is two bosses so I expect we'l be alternating between them when raids run.

Unfortunately this tier took quite a long time to work through for some reason and you missed about 4/5 raids in a row. We've actually only cleared the back end of the raid the same number of times we did G'Huun I believe so it's quite similar.

We're also hitting that mid-expansion lul. Even I'm not logging in for emissaries and skipping M+ despite not getting my HoA to 50 yet :P

It's taken a long time because we basically have just enough people in the guild to raid, it's been a bit of a struggle to put together raids lately.

Also it can be hard to motivate people to log in for the 3rd run at a raid that rewards nothing for anyone who even brushes against m+, especially since we spent a fair bit of time doing more of the earlier stuff

Our current pattern of normal only raiding means we will likely only ever fully clear a raid twice per given tier. But as Mark said crucible is only two bosses so there's time yet for more runs

Edited by Dave

I am out and about a lot this week and can't guarantee attendance for anything (inc tonight). I'm in Dundee on Wed/Thurs and should be back by 8 but won't know till the day.

Edited by Sharp

Just now, Sharp said:

I am out and about a lot this week and can't guarantee attendance for anything (inc tonight). I'm in Dundee on Wed/Thurs and should be back by 8 but won't know till the day.

But there are new bosses to wipe to!

Alright, new raid tonight! and given that its merely two bosses, we should straight up start on heroic and get aotc week 1 tbh. Im sure theyll prove a pushover. and next week we can race vs method and limit on m+ crucible! 

Well, that seems like a fun little raid. both bosses seem reasonably entertaining in terms of mechanics, and nzoth seems like a better old god villain that freaking ghuun for sure. nvm that all wipes where caused by my gift of nzoth, which i never dispelled and dont intend to at any point in the future. 

Ah, good old mythic progression raiding. Nothing but spriests and aff locks for method's crucible run (and a single dh for the touch of extra magic dmg, hah)! gotta get that cleave down! 

I'm not going to make it tomorrow. We have three people in my team leaving this week, one person joining and the only possible leaving/welcome drinks day people can do is tomorrow, so I'll have to forego the raid kill.

Anyone else absent? Given our lower numbers at the moment, two+ absences is enough to stop us probably

Edited by Dave

Update - with 3 confirmed absences is highly unlikely there's a raid tonight, given we usually struggle to even hit ten

Might be running a few minutes late because I didn't expect to be waiting 20 minutes on a train that would normally be every few minutes, so may not make it until somewhere between five and ten past, I'll be there at that point, although if you've killed the boss at that point/on the first attempt, I'd understand. 😅

Successfull raid(s) last evening! virtually flawless execution and some fun in dazalor as well! now to wait out the content draught till 8.2...