Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Guild Thursdays

See you all tonight for another stab at Drazar'alor! This will hopefully be the last fresh start until we take down Jaina

Plz note - I'd like a healing buddy but I'm not above pugging one if required

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread last night. Just wanted to reiterate how good last night was. Very much looking forward to killing the last 3 bosses next week

Edited by Dave

Yes, wonderful raid, rather enjoyable! Clearly carried by the double-potting puggie tho.

ust mechathorpe, stormwall and jaina left. given the pulls we already had of the gnome, with some coordination on the robots, should be doable. Stormwall and jaina are sposedly an entire difficulty tier higher by virtue of mechanics, mind.  

Well it seemed a windows update on my machine failed to install and couldn't be fixed. So I re-installed windows and have got everything back up and running. 

Sorry for not being reliable today. 

On 2/12/2019 at 9:01 AM, Nacey said:

I'm around this week but not for the two after that.

Actually we're away next Thursday too, so this should have been three. Should hopefully be back after that.

2 hours ago, Fyria said:

Actually we're away next Thursday too, so this should have been three. Should hopefully be back after that.

Someone doesn't want to kill Jaina :P

6 hours ago, Fyria said:

You guys travelling down to Southampton on the Thursday? 

Yeah, we have hotel booked from Thursday night since it saves faffing about on Friday morning trying to get down for stuff. 

Also because I didn't know what time the quiz I'm co-running would be, it was almost on Friday early afternoon which would have been a bit more panic if any trains were delayed! Turns out it's not Friday now, whoop. I have had a couple of times where I've missed early afternoon Friday things or it's been a massive rush due to train problems and would rather be there and prepped and not worry in advance!

Taken the Thursday off work, so will probably head down during the afternoon sometime.

Ill be around, and with my rich and varied LFR experience on the last three bosses, i can already tell theyre a total pushover with neigh a mechanic to even bother looking up. 

Sorry I couldn’t make it. Was called away at the last minute.

Also won’t be here next week, as I’m travelling to Chicago.

Good luck!

I'm ill so not sure if I'll be on or not. May make it on for a bit but may not stay for whole thing depending on how I feel. Plan around me if possible.

Sarah feeling worse as the day has gone on so I guess we both have the same bug. So neither of us will be on for raid, sorry.

feeling a bit under the weather due to eating wrong stuff and hurling quite a lot, probs not in any condition to raid

-> edit:badpost, all fine now, yay meds

Edited by Welsper