Sign in to follow this  
Sharp

Fate/Grand Order

Well, yes, terrible, isnt it! karna np2 of all lancers, sad! even liz is better than that!

and here i am with nightingale as my only ssr, who is actually quite alright for a straight up buster team with my ibaraki, survival issues aside (and that horrid support np). but what does survival matter if you can just kill everything before it kills you! now if only i could afford all those lvls and skills... 

Sad? Why, shes solid, great for teams with merlin as the ultimate stall team with a dps of your choice. ofc, her dps might be even lower than mashs, but at least shes super tanky!

what a waste of.. luck? and money potentially. Imagine getting something really good instead! like... saber shiki! Gotta admit, i love the short snippet of her theme when she NPs... best saber right there. 

Frankly, if i was satisfied with using someone else's chars, i wouldnt be upset in the first place, as you mr. sharp, basically have everything! including shiki! and i have some random whale friends aswell who have broken supports. Its about what i have damnit! 

Silly Rin-Clone. Eresh is where its at! Oddly enough, noone on my friendslist put up an ishtar so far, regardless of the bonus. Just redman as far as the eye can see.... Also, godDAMN amakusa is awful. that dude does like, negative damage somehow. Been trying to use him for some extra drops, but his mere presence seems to ensure enemies survive several turns longer by virtue of being goddamn awful. 

And JPN just got lb3, which seems to be bloody glorious with jing ke getting some spotlight and an animation overhaul! heres hoping jack will get something aswell, the sprite work recently has been absolutely gorgeous. the new lancer's sprite and animations are just so damn good, its like.. actually properly using a spear + kungfu stuffs. damn. 2years to go...

Were behind schedule on that one, didnt get carmilla/siegfried/herc update either. Quite odd, considering theyll most likely announce babylon in the upcoming stream, and as far as i know, the babylon "not-herc" already uses the new herc animations. from a technical point of view it should be impossible NOT to release the batch before that one goes live...

and bah, only max lvl? i expected at LEAST lvl 100 np5 and 10/10/10 from someone who seems to like rin! amusingly, i have someone with a rather sad message and an np3 arjuna in their archer slot on my flist now. poor guy...

Well, technically speaking.. tesla is better than rin in virtually any area - most noteably dmg and np charge - whereas rin at best offers, at best, party support with her lowlvl charisma. given that shes a buster monkey however, bringing a dedicated support might be preferable over someone who cant do either job properly instead. 

to be fair, eresh is also a not really good at any job, due to being a dedicated support that isnt skadi/merlin/waver, but at least her buffs are absolutly unique in nature. and blonde rin is sexy. generic rin clone just.. isnt.