Dave

Pro Gamer A-Team No Scrubs Mythic Group Chat

To make it thread related, im obvioulsy going to watch all of it and adapt the pro-strats to our own runs. This includes having everyone reroll into ww so we can run the cookie-cutter team of 1dk4ww for healerless sub 20 runs. 

amusing new tournament rule: loser to gets to choose map + affixes, anything goes. ppl actually picked grievous + necro, bloody hell.

Edited by Welsper

My monk obviously can ww aswell for a bit, i still do lack 3 legos for my offspec tho. obv, all three are the BiS options. This shit aint rigged at all! 

On a more m+ related note, i feel we should copy some of their pull strats. such as pulling everything in between boss #1 and #2 in nelth at the same time. ~12 pelters +2 hulks + pelter casters + avalanche guys! 

Woot. Makes my Cath 14 irrelevant XD

Available tomorrow after raid, possibly Sat, definitely Mon/Tues.

It's also Mythic Dungeon Week, we should do a 4-instance farm for guaranteed 945+ Antorus loot. 

Edited by Brynneth

Sounds good, we certainly have a nice choice of starting keys. Even tho i really would like to do something else than CoS at some point... 2 chesting tyrant HoV means we should be able to stomp any 15 aside from seat. (and maybe ukara)

Ideally it would be great if we can two-chest the first one, finish the 16, and then do the resulting 15 run to get the rest of everyone done for the week, but this relies on two rolls that give us dungeons we can viably finish (not necessarily in time), but that would mean that we can do everything in a minimum of three runs for people. Otherwise we'll probably need one of either Monday or Tuesday night to run more.

Will have to see how things go tonight with the raid and how much time we all have afterwards to do stuff.

I'll happily do just one tonight and then do the rest on monday or tuesday. I have a big hand-in on monday and would like to get back to it asap (that is assuming we don't raid hc)

So I need 3 more mythics for this week, not picky - will happily burn garbage, can do monday or tuesday and still have my CoS14 to use if required