No Key, want to get back into this.

Wednesday - Available all Night
 Thursday - Unavailable for the forseeable future
 Friday - Available until 21:00
 Saturday - Available until 21:00
 Sunday - Busy
 Monday - Available until 21:00
 Tuesday - Available until 21:00

Yeah, CoS10 is pretty sweet. I haven't opened my chest to find out my key yet, but it's pretty much irrelevant at this point unless we have multiple runs happening.

??? (Fyria), CoS10 (Nacey)

Availability:

Wednesday - Todd is about, I'm out at a concert with Maz
Thursday - Out with friends/leaving thing/much drunk
Friday - Available
 Saturday - Likely to be around all day
/ Sunday - Evening is possibly free, otherwise family things
Monday - Football, so out
Tuesday - Available

Edited by Fyria

1 hour ago, Brynneth said:

Looking like Saturday then, unless Welsper has a cinema trip or something. 

What's the concert? 

Jon Boden & The Remnant Kings - The Afterglow Tour

(Jon Boden = former lead singer of Bellowhead, a band that Maz introduced me to right before they broke up)

You probably said that jokingly, but i think i DO have a cinema gig for saturday evening. i got free cards for that new tohr movie, but it might be an early showing, ill have to check tomorrow. im most likely available past 2100 at earliest.. will update

heh, fair enough then, and your prediction was indeed correct. showing is at 18:30 ST, probably ~30 mins of commercials with a 9x mins with ~30 mins travel so ill be back at roughly... 2100 ST-ish on my part. 

Also, fair warning already: next week ill be gone from friday - saturday, that means ill probably miss out on m+ unless we can do something on wednesday, but you can just have tim/sharp/brynn/nick tank instead. Unfortunately, it also means ill miss our 2nd antorus raid, which is a darn shame. id wager youll just get aotc that evening and never raid again till next xpac.

Thor is just over 2 hours show time btw not 90 mins. 

So is the plan late Saturday  Avec Lei or early avec moi? Happy with either 

Well it'd be nice to get a couple of runs and push the key higher if possible since next week is when the +15 reward eligibility comes back. Could do an earlier run with whoever tanking and then do a higher key once Welsper gets back?

Well, personally, i still work on saturdays, so im probably not online any earlier than 1600ST... (1500ish if lucky) ofc, if you get the ppl, go right ahead. id love to something in the realm of 15ish ofc, due to the reward increase, but my own seat11 wont really contribute on that regard.

edit: why the fuck are recent movies all 2h+ runtimes, this is some bullshit right there. especially "brainless entertainment" types have no buisiness being that awfully long.

Edited by Welsper