Dave

Pro Gamer A-Team No Scrubs Mythic Group Chat

As discussed in the other thread, I have a mythic 5 keystone for eye I'd like to use tonight. Also I'd like to do standard court and arc as I haven't done them yet

I am unfortunatly unavailable or I would have joined you. I'm not going to be free now for playing WoW probably until a small window on Thursday once I've packed...

Well it's likely we won't do it all in a oner but I'd like to start making progress on it this week.

Also I'd like to do court and arcway tonight, could probably just do those achievements while we're there

Theres five achievment tied to those two instances, i wager we can get 3 out of 5 quite easily. the last two seem rather challenging mind you.. i suspect a few weeks of practice and wiping till we get em down.

I'm always up for achievement-related stuff, although not sure when I'm about tonight as I have a couple of people over.

I would like to do some Dungeons (of basically any flavor) and\or PvP with people this evening....

I'm about all evening for stuff, if I'm not actively online, I'm probably just cooking or something, just poke me on hangouts/b.net/something.

So how do people feel about the weekend of the 21st for a run at getting the achievements?

Also Id like to do some m+ this weekend. I've got a court of stars 2

I'm actually out that Saturday (22nd) at a conference, bah, any chance it could be the weekend after or a weekday evening or two?

Edit: No problems for the Sunday or Friday night of that weekend though.

Edited by Fyria

Oh, possibly yeah, if things aren't happening that weekend with WoW stuff and depending on when my mother comes up to visit I could do that, I thought you were enlisting help for moving this weekend, which I can't do because will be in London.

If you're wanting any car-based help, something towards some petrol would be appreciated though as I was trying to avoid topping up until money comes through next month. Where are you moving to?

We're moving to Cook Street.

Was originally gonna be this weekend but as we're only picking up the keys tomorrow now it's a bit short notice. We've got a driver for the weekend. But if we need more help via transport we'll tap you. Can compensate :)

I'll be on Todd's laptop, but would be up for some if the opportunity arises, really need to get more M+ dungeons done to upgrade more of my gear.

I also need at least one M+ for this week though Saturday evening is probably the only time we'll be free over the weekend. Maybe Saturday morning but unlikely to be enough people on that early.

I'm free all this weekend. I need to do some tidying and some D&D design work, but I can work this around when people are free for stuff on WoW.

I also need at least one M+ for this week though Saturday evening is probably the only time we'll be free over the weekend. Maybe Saturday morning but unlikely to be enough people on that early.

Yeah, haven't done any yet myself this week, so no cache for next week so far! Meep! Either of those times are good, it's really down to when others are on.

Edited by Fyria