Kryton

BoTPug

Seems there is some issue with next week. I don't want to do a poll because people get unsure about multiple dates and it can get confusing in this timescale. Instead I'll suggest days until we get one that will work.

How do people feel about Tuesday 31st October?

5 minutes ago, Kryton said:

Seems there is some issue with next week. I don't want to do a poll because people get unsure about multiple dates and it can get confusing in this timescale. Instead I'll suggest days until we get one that will work.

How do people feel about Tuesday 31st October?

Out at football that day.

2 minutes ago, Brynneth said:

Busy. Monday and Weds are the only days I'm free the whole calendar week.

As far as I know, Monday 23rd is fine, Monday 30th is fine and Wednesday 1st is fine, as is Monday 6th.

Wednesday 25th is busy.

Calendar wise, the next 3 weeks are basically a fucking nightmare for me because it's the middle of gig season of which I'm going to 6, plus friends doing events and LARP stuff for Halloween, coming down to London, going to my uncle's wedding in Yorkshire... 

image.png.8cea82f7d187a1ce56e681576abb01fd.png

Lets hope we can find a day then to get this shit done. Im obviously available at all times. Our progress at least was promising, only the final phase was still rather chaotic. just gotta get that down! 

but damn, ppl shouldve really told me earlier that my mic was off up until a full hour into the raid! 

It sounds like next (calendar) week is a write off for quite a lot of people including me so I'm going to disregard it. Obviously if you guys can get a night together then go for it but it doesn't look good.

Starting from Monday 30th then. Dave can't do Monday and is a maybe for Tuesday but Todd/Sarah can't do the Tuesday so that is out too. Lei can't do Wednesday 1st and I would be a maybe. Thursday 2nd is fine for everyone except Gaz so it might have to be then.