Kryton

BoTPug

This is BoTPug

post-6-0-51552500-1474286710.jpg

BoTPug likes to raid and get treasure

post-6-0-40072500-1474286842.jpg

At this point, BoTPug decided googling random images on the slow work internet connection was a waste of time and gave up.

BoTPug

I know we are not a raiding guild anymore but I'm sure people would enjoy seeing as much content together rather than quietly pugging it themselves. This week we get world bosses, Emerald Nightmare and mythic+ so there are plenty of options for things to do.

I am going to organise a Pug on Thursday night at 8pm UK time and would hope as many people as possible would like to come along. My main aim is to head to Emerald Nightmare as see how it goes. I fully expect to be trying to recruit healers which may be difficult but you never know!

If I cannot get the numbers I'm likely to change this to mythic+ or joining a world boss group if one is up.

Is anyone interested in this? I'm not going to hold anyone to it but an indication of attendance would be nice.

Current line up

Healers - Todd, Dave

DPS - Lei, Welsper, Mark, Dan, Gaz

Tanks - Nik, Tim

Edited by Kryton

I am very much looking forward to this, and yea, id rather run with you guys than just pug it. ill hold wednesdays and will be fully available to tank or dps. alas, there is no warrior healing spec yet.. but hey, i can easily pull 110k+ hps as prot! thats gotta count for something, right?

Bugger, I'm out Thursday and would really like to do this stuff. Any chance of Wednesday instead?

Edit: Thursdays in general are fine, I just have a social I'm co-hosting this Thursday, so can't really skip. :(

Edited by Fyria

I'm out on Wednesday and Thursdays are reliably free hence running it Thursday. Depending how it goes I might run one the following Monday too.

I can turn up to Thursdays in general, just not this one, so guess I'll miss out on the first, but try to be there from then on! Monday's are free too. :)

Who would be tanking on Thurs? I can sink some more AP into my tank gear and bother enchanting it if I need to do that.

Who would be tanking on Thurs? I can sink some more AP into my tank gear and bother enchanting it if I need to do that.

Welsper, Tim and I got this

Edited by Largi

Eh? thats bollocks, i just try to make our 5mans go faster, and last time i checked huggle did less dps as dps than he does as a tank. i do twice his dmg as arms, that speeds up things considerably. I very much enjoy tanking over dps'ing, especially in raids, but ive got both at 20 so im fine with it, really. 

I can just tank a mythic EN pug later, HAH! good times.. 

and really, why pick the overtuned 849 prot warr when you can have a fotm 825 dh instead! those guys are way overpowered!