Sign in to follow this  
Myrrh

Legion General Chat - World of Wardrobes

Is that the one where you get back up again without needing my combat res?

Means when I play I can pick up the scrub mages or warriors instead of saving it for the inevitable.

Yes. It disables SoR for ten-minutes after triggering but for farm raids that's unlikely to matter and it can obviously be swapped out while that debuff is up.

It also turns dying into an insanely good throughput cooldown with zero mana cost and it resets my pot cooldown. So if I start running into fire that's why.

Even for progression raids that 10 minute cooldown is unlikely to matter - Time from it triggering to us pulling and you having chance to die again, unless you die instantly, is probably 10 minutes. This is assuming it doesn't reset on boss pull like bloodlust's sated can.

Congrats on getting your fun legendary!

I also found out it's an almost guaranteed way of getting The Chosen in ToV; cloak proc doesn't count as a death so even though we wiped on Helya (rusty...) the druid who brought his priest got the achievement.

The 10 minute cloak debuff resets so you can reliably use it every pull.

1 hour ago, Myrrh said:

The 10 minute cloak debuff resets so you can reliably use it every pull.

Ah, I had previously read that this doesn't happen but I see on Wowhead that it does. So yeah, for raids it's actually just amazing.

It's also great for wipe-recovery as long as people die (or otherwise drop combat) before SoR runs out.

9th Legendary get today, now finally have the 2 BIS for single-target Fury DPS. Simcrafted my best combo of gear and I've gone down to 897 ilvl to gain 25k DPS >_<

My tank gear's now 6 ilvls above my DPS gear and pretty much just as well statted >.>

I also somehow didn't see that Prot had Battle Cry until now. All those AOE pulls I could have done a hueg Revenge on! 

better even, with anger management prot battlecry has a 20 secs cooldown max. its why i can hit 400k ish ST on welsper. doesnt really help tanking mind you. its just deeps. and paladins still do twice as much.

Alright, so the final step in the "biggest content patch EVER" broken shore questline is literally "kill 100 demons". wowza. + a class based quest in the end, which for warriors is once again: PROVE YOUR WORTH TO ODYN (by killing 4 dudes). 

It's as if they padded out the Broken Shore weekly questline such that Tomb opens at the same time as the new FF14 patch :thinking:

crazytalk! personally, im less bothered about the padding. Im just a bit disappointed the quests are literal non-content.

Compared to the NH questline, during which you were actually involved with the nightfallen, got some small side-stories about a few npcs, participated in a few scenarios, and all that. Compared to.. kill 100 demons outside of broken shore. do a mission. kill 100 demons on the broken shore. 

34 minutes ago, Myrrh said:

It's as if they padded out the Broken Shore weekly questline such that Tomb opens at the same time as the new FF14 patch :thinking:

But they haven't even done that? Don't we complete the questline this coming lockout (ie 7th-13th June) and there is then a dead week before Tomb unlocks?

Close enough. Not everyone will have been able to do them every week, etc, so there's a bit of leeway at the end.

But yes, this patch has been a bit of a flop once people had access to flying after removing some of the requirements that would have stretched that out a bit further.

Most gear now is really minor upgrades which is why I've not been on so much, and been on FFXIV more. Even with Stormblood though, I'll be keeping myself up to date once Tomb is out :)

Edited by Buachalla

Goddamnit, my monk will be nerfed so hard with ToS... going from 95% stagger to 70% means ill take 6 times the (burst) dmg i take now. time to reroll to the next fotm tank... or just skip all the crap and roll a drood to stay #1 for the entire xpac, being completely impervious to any form of dmg. those fuckers are GETTING BUFFED WITH TOMB FFS. go die blizz.