Sign in to follow this  
Largi

The Division (2 Shotgun Sniper Boogaloo)

Dinged 30 this morning. Loz, are you going to accept that guild invite ever?

Is anyone else planning on getting this then and if so, when? Would be nice to get some regular group play.

What UPlay points stuff is the best to claim? I assume the credit pack. And Target Intel? Are the mat packs garbage?

Not really sure as I had enough to pick them all up but if it was a choice I'd go with credits, intel, rare mats, common mats in that order

22 hours ago, Brynneth said:

Dinged 30 this morning. Loz, are you going to accept that guild invite ever?

Yeah definitely. Haven't had much time to play as had to catch up with warframe stuff, work stuff and other stuff. Hoping to really sink my teeth into Div2 this week onwards.

Seems i can't join the group till i unlock a particular person. 

I have been trying to solo everything so far and I must say I find it a bit harder than the previous game. It's a fun experience but definitely slows my progress. 

We're level 3 I think, just did the Hotel mission for the first time. Happy to group up for stuff if anyone is on the same content as us.

Just now, Gragneth said:

Seems i can't join the group till i unlock a particular person. 

I have been trying to solo everything so far and I must say I find it a bit harder than the previous game. It's a fun experience but definitely slows my progress. 

It is a lot harder imo. I die during random street events all the time. Had a named two shot me last night with a close range sniper shot and firefly hit simultaneously.

You need to unlock clans before you can join, yes. It isn't too far in.

Yeah I can imagine it being quite slow on single player as you can't flank anything or split their attention or just hide in cover while they shoot at you and have someone else shoot them.

4 hours ago, Grym said:

Was thinking of giving this a go.

Would you guys recommend it?

Yeah well worth it. The first one started bad, had a bad season pass that split the playerbase but if you stuck with it, the current version is very good.

Whilst not all the game modes are in game yet, the lessons learnt from the first one very much are.

Basically, if you enjoyed the gameplay of the first but found the structure in which it played out to be annoying, you'll like the second.

Finally unlocked clans. Why cant I have it on my armband? Seems silly. 

Still don't like the matchmaking of this game. Soloing as we go! 

Edit: Thought I would give it a go to get one more story mission done before logging off. It dumped me a group across the map and revealed a load of stuff based off this persons map. Then re spawned me in a safe house i hadn't unlocked. It was not a full group and the person was doing something else. 

Right not trying that again... 

Edited by Gragneth