Sign in to follow this  
Nacey

WoD Launch & Gameplay Chat

Nik can you try to dig out the link(s) you read about Spirit? I'm not able to find much discussion about and what I did didn't seem to think it was terrible.

Nik can you try to dig out the link(s) you read about Spirit? I'm not able to find much discussion about and what I did didn't seem to think it was terrible.

I'll take a look!

Thinking about healing Tectus. I think with Todd being disc and how most of the damage happens during Upheaval, I should have switched talents and glyphs for more bursty AOE healing. Holy Avenger for another throughput CD, and Light's Hammer for a big AOE puddle.

My thoughts on spirit: I find that mana is not an issue, but throughput is. AOE healing is unsustainable and ridiculously gimped. For me, critical strike boosts both HPS and HPM since critical Holy Shocks turn my slow + cheap heal into a fast + expensive one. Haste reduces the CD on Holy Shock, allowing it to be cast more often resulting in more Holy Power (the spenders are mana-free) and procs.

This must depend on your class. I think druids in SoO stacked spirit so they can permanently Rejuv, whereas every other healing class did not need much spirit and reforged it away, if at all (disco).

For anyone with a War Mill who wants scraps, soloing Iron Docks normal (at least killing the first boss) yielded me a decent number (and a shoulder token).

Might be doable by all, but tanks should have no problem.

What are we all doing with Apexis Crystals? The gear is kind of bad and expensive but there doesn't seem to anything else to use them on. I could buy rerolls with them but I have tons of gold and GR too so I tend to just go one of each.

Pretty much that. Clothies are just generally screwed.

Apexis is for Re-rolls is my attitude... but then I have a War Mill so I only need to spend 3k a week

I was under the impression they were 655 and so the Primary stats were the main reason to pick them up, especially if you have non-optimal 630s still.

The third level ones are 655 but it takes a lot of shards to get it there, well more than the 20k cap, so you can't do it all at once.

I bought the Spirit cloak and upgraded it once, that seemed like the best thing to buy.

28k (4k, 10k, 14k), so probably 26 days assuming you get about 100 a day through works orders and drops in shattrath - as long as it would take to make a second-level crafted piece (though more effort, and less random but potentially no less crap)

28k (4k, 10k, 14k), so probably 26 days assuming you get about 100 a day through works orders and drops in shattrath - as long as it would take to make a second-level crafted piece (though more effort, and less random but potentially no less crap)

The costs vary per slot. But yeah, in that region.