Sign in to follow this  
Nacey

Warframe - Red Frame War-Demption 3

Sure thing! Unfortunately my paracesis aint 40 yet tho, so ill have to urgh.. press 5 every now and then. 

Mind you, ive never actually done it, having unlocked it just today, so im quite looking forward to seeing it first hand! and then i can use my archwing gun in a real mission, FINALLY. will make lvling em way easier than in an actual, awful archwing mission, hahaha. 

Edited by Welsper

I have never done it myself either. I feel they really overcooked the way you access and attempt this boss. Compared to exploiter which is a cool and fun fight. 

Well, yea, its like.. 7 missions in a row just to access the final fight, and that one has mechanics out of the whazoo, including good old operator bollocks.

exploiter seems better designed here, its an actually manageable bossfight regardless of gear or frame if you know what youre doing. Ofc, some are still better and tiberon p. will get it done quicker than braton mk-1 but thats just a matter of numbers. It feels like a step in the right direction, unlike the other orb, eidolons or say, ambulas.

Wonderful raid last evening! oh wait, wrong thread.. or IS IT?!?!!?!!! But yea, profit taker felt like a mess, photo-finish aside. Youre way too busy dealing with the 3000 mob spawns and dealing with the boss is just a 2ndary concern, until the timer kicks in. Still had a blast, good to play together with people again!

Yeah it was great fun and the finish made it a proper enjoyable experience. 

Personally I feel they should reduce the general adds and then have an add phase in the fight. Just throwing all those mobs continuously makes the fight chaotic.

Also it makes seem very similar to the plague star event which is infested. They at least make sense for a swarming mob style boss fight. 

Now to see what friend nightwaves appear next week! 

In terms of difficulty id imagine they already capped out with 1h kuva surv without supplies, but lets see if they bring in conditionals like sorties to raise the ante. Im not sure if they already hit the very opposite, hitting rock bottom in terms of "easy" with "finish a mission" or "emote once". 

right, and there were lines datamined about apothic actually, so good old earth plant scanning incoming! should still have quite a lot of that lying around i hope...

Up for absolutly everything! Just gotta roll my 200k kuva this evening first and end up with not a single useable Riven as usual. the first 40k already resulted in.. absolutly nothing. +250% dmg + 60% grineer -70% status, bah. wheres the crit/crit dmg/multi/dmg -zoom DE?!?! i NEED IT. 

Im more bothered by the silver grove stuff, the defense is quite easy, just takes a while i.e. 40mins minimum. The index can just be cheesed as atlas can still just wall off the bloody capture point, hah. or gara i guess. lets get together and take care of them at some point this week! 

Patch for updated PoE! Nice news: walking bags of fish and minerals added in the silly thumper bull "minibosses", no more mining or fishing! and poe arcanes changed to straight up full purchaseables, instead of just blueprints.. after i wasted ~90 sentirum and heart nyth already. goddamnit. guess that makes it easy to get a full set of the "utility" arcanes at least, like elevate and stuff... still, full re-imbursement plx. payable in plat, thank you DE.

also, the secondary energy colour is pretty ace.

Edited by Welsper

I guess the logic is that if you crafted them in the past you got use of them.

Plains looks pretty cool now. However I wish they adjusted the bounties. Would have been nice to carry over the challenges on them for a better reward. Currently plains bounties put me to sleep. 

Well up next should be Jupiter tile set. Can't wait to see that. The new mobs on it look really weird. 

Edited by Gragneth

Hell yea, jupiter seems great! 

As for the bounties, yea.. still doing lots for the silly eidolon lenses, gotta get done with the whole operator stuff at some point. Regardless of how much i hate them, ill have to use em a lot if i ever wanna rank up my arcanes, bah.

As for the new equinox, love the design, waaaayyy better than the original, and makes the frame finally useable. original equi ranks bottom in terms of attractiveness with gara and baruk and stuff, urgh. but its such an OP frame, so i HAD to use equi for virtually all infinite missions. and maim spam aside, the spectre build was highly amusing. seeing an ai fire a semi-auto at the literal input-cap is always a blast. great that i can now use em while getting eyecandy at the same time! good times, good times. 

the wpns strike me as odd tho, those are clearly "equinox prime designed wpns" and not "orokin designed wpns", which is lame. those completely fall out of orokin style, and i hope they dont do that anymore. that aside, gotta farm em and see how they perform, equi is already cooking, as it was quite nice its only 3 instead of 9 parts with a single rare. 

I guess they already did it wirth hildryns heavy gun and her ammo bonus, didnt they.. but i dont think equi gets any bonus for using the signature wpns? odd. and while i dont mind the idea in general - it should be kept to "basic" wpns in my opinion. Orokin design is already an established style for several years by now - its gaudy, pointlessly ornamented and full of gold. Nothing about tipedo or stadavar p. seems to fit that.

Well it has been that time of the year again. 

Time for Loz to paste shiny videos of the updates from Tenno con. 

I am a little disappointed as we still haven't received the space battles. However we got an update on it. 

So first we got an update cinematic intro that will probably be leading to a revamp of the beginner experience. 

This was followed by another teaser for the next story quest. (TBH, the end reminds me of stabbing certain swords into planets. )

Then we got the very long game play demo of the space battles and "king pin" system (enemies that are unique to you and get stronger like that LOTR game). Also includes SQUAD LINK (Shown at 27:50) which is an interesting concept. Players in a completely different part of the game will be able to attempt to aid your progress in your mission. e.g. Battle of endor where team on planet shuts shield down for people in space. 

Then finally we got the off the wall closing teaser of the next open world. NOW WITH HORSES!!! 

So the game is still going strong and as always expanding in new ways. 

Edited by Gragneth

Adult potatoes, just fuck my shit up. Im still hoping for an airvent option someday, AND YOU CANNOT KILL HOPE. 

Also, modular archwing next, yey.... guess they couldnt give us modular rifles cause the melee and pistol options already invalidated virtually every single other weapon of their class... (atterax aside cause there are no modular whips, HAH)

Harrow deluxe looks great, exaclibur wtf, the new nova deluxe concept looks WAY better than what we have, even if basic, and deluxe ivara is horrid and yet ill be obliged to get it cause i play virtually no other frame. fuck. 

as for gauss and fatman.. no idea what to think, even if at least runningmans abilities seem to have been datamine'd (subject to change, whisp abilities changed like, 4 times in the MINES). not femframes so who the hell cares either way. 

kind of unrelated: given that they utterly ruined the one niche mr. wukong had in his rework that only happened because of the prime rotation, im really worried about ivara being up next.. please dont ruin the most op solo frame ever T_T