Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Post-Match Chat & Scoreboard Showboating

From Rito:

At the end of your game, you can hover over your Champion Mastery points bar to see the grade our new system gives you. These grades are awarded based on your overall performance in the role, the champion you're playing and, crucially, where you're playing them. For example, we look at an Annie going mid differently from an Annie going support. We take a series of performance metrics and compare how you did to all other players in your region in that specific champion/position combination.

This is percentile-driven; earning a high score means you performed in the top x% of players in that champion/position combination.

S+, S, S-, A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-

So I just had what's probably (since they've not given exact percentiles and I would assume that the outlying grades are more difficult to achieve) one of the top 5% scores from all Amumu Junglers on EUWest (since the system was brought in). 

Really proud of my Irelia play this game, probably my best score. Two of my deaths were because I stood there beating down an inhibitor and a tower solo and I got attacked but ignored it and kept hitting the objective. In both cases I destroyed them before I died, so to me it seemed worthwhile.

post-494-0-24561900-1436217612_thumb.png

MkNpbKg.jpg?1

Andrew and I proving we can survive without being carried.

(fyi sold my sightstone for cowl for last fight because the heimer started getting kills)

Well done guys.

5.22 confirmed for release tomorrow

That's adc updates and item changes, mastery changes, vision changes and rift herald :D

It's cool, I need to thank Sjaak , Jonas and Lukas for carrying my ass (or at least securing a second lane in my games). Especially Lukas as he isn't even getting Gold himself.. He's sat at Silver 1 XD

Probably my most annoying solo queue game, volibear starts intentionally feeding at 3 minutes while posting in chat about it. 35 minutes later DCs, if we had anyone even if they were bad just pushing top lane we would have walked all over them.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2463024757/23595110