Sign in to follow this  
Kryton

Post-Match Chat & Scoreboard Showboating

Ambiguous yelling of the day:

"I'M FUCKING JESUS, I'M FUCKING JESUS, I'M FUCKING JESUS, I'M FUCKING JESUS, I'M FUCKING JESUS"

Xerath went top and refused to go anywhere else so I went and wrecked some face as Irelia mid. Xerath lost top lane big time but fortunately we had some other good players to make up for him.

post-494-0-17615500-1410651964_thumb.png

Do we know roughly when the end of season might be? I have a feeling that it'd take me too long to get from S4 to G5 (If I managed it at all) by season's end.

Are you challenger yet?

I hate you. and Master is the next tier

Gaz end of season will be sometime early november (thats when it was last season.) Usually you have a week or two after worlds is done

Edited by JDWhitee

I am currently on 99lp in silver five, I have gone 5-1 for my recent games and things are looking up. In reality I will need to win approximately forty games more than I lose before the end of season to get gold. So right now my plan is to improve as much as I can to put myself in a good place for next season placement games

that's basically what I did last season and when I finished last season I was silver 4, then this season went 5/5 in placement and got silver 2. I did also do placements really late this season though and it seemed pretty apparent that the earlier you placed the worse your rank was.