Sign in to follow this  
dangphat

Secret santa?

Yo Santa.

Something music-ish, something movie-ish (or tv show-ish), something about art, something cute and plush-ish, something t-shirt-ish (XL).

Nothing anime-ish, though.

Thanks,

Maarten

PS: please make mum and dad love each other again. They're yelling at each other and I fear mummy might be hurt after dad hit her with his golfclubs. :(

Dear santa,

I would like some new threads, cooking stuffs or useful/entertaining household stuffs!

Gay jokes are not acceptable. They shall be punishable by bombing. Irish jokes on the other hand are perfectly fine.

Dear Santa,

I love plush toys and figures of sexy action girls, and silly t-shirts, usually in womens Small fitted. Though a hoodie for winter would be cool too, but somehow I doubt you could get that on the budget.

Oh, and anything to do with Dragons.

Or just pretty things. I like pretty things :D

Love Lei <3

Edited by Buachalla

Ok, so a list of possible suggestiony type things is in order.

Secret Santa, you should know that

I Like:

Knee high socks - the more coloured stripes the better. Avoid pink.

Foxes / Border Collies / Dragons. Ornaments relating to any of these.

Arty books- game/movie concept art, gothic architechture, art nouveau, collected comics / graphic novels.

Xbox games- I have 5 so far and have no problem with preowned in a good state. (Avoid Batman Arkham Asylum, Blur, Red Dead Redemption, and Tomb Raider Legend or Anniversary.)

Rock / Metal CDs - I do have quite a lot of these, but anything released in the last 3 years is probably a safe bet.

Art supplies- acrylic paints or coloured drawing inks are best.

I Dislike:

Pink.

Bubble bath.

Food.

Putting a qualifier on mine: If santa could find a good cookbook for creole / cajun food (south USA style food) I'd love him to bits

Dear Santa,

Tom and I are doing this as a couple (because we are cheapass and can't afford to do one each) and we would like something along the lines of:

Cool kitcheny-householdy gubbins

Sci-fi/fantasy books (Tom reads them and then I steal them. On the look out for new authors to get into! Currently enjoying Joe Abercrombie, Scott Lynch, George RR Martin, Chris Wooding, Trudi Canavan etc. Also love the Space Captain Smith series - as a general frame of the kind of writing we like.)

Games workshop vouchers for painting-related stuff for Tom's ever-expanding Warmachine army

Chocolate

Tomedit: Interesting board games.

Just generally anything funky and kinda cool :D

Dear Santa,

Sharp and I would also like to opt in as a couple for this (if it's not too late!) likewise because we can't afford it separately.

Things that we'd like (possibly to be updated by Sharp later, so not a finalised list):

Geeky knicknacks - i.e. ThinkGeek style, although maybe not from there specifically since you'll spend up your money on the P&P alone!

Puzzley/Fidgety stuff - Lego, Wooden/Metal Puzzles (although we have quite a few of these), non-standard Rubik's Cubes,

Board/card games/Jigsaws,

Books/Posters/Pictures,

Figurines/Plushies,

Model Kits, Miniature Painting Stuff (i.e. brushes),

Sewing/Cooking supplies.

Sheet Music (Piano/Violin) - Any genre (classical, film, rock etc.), and cheap to post!

(PC/Console/Retro)Gaming/Anime/Fantasy/Sci-Fi genres of stuff all acceptable.

If you struggle for something that both of us might like, two £5 things would be acceptable as well.

Edited by Fyria

So santae, only a few more days until the 1st December when I will send out the PMs with the information on who will be lucky recipient of that spray on stigmata set that you know that they will love.

Still time to get involved for anyone who wants to have at least one thing to open in front of the parents which isn't another shower gel set.

Those who have PMed me will receive a PM this evening with your Santee.(Therefore any last minute inclusions have until 6 pm UK time to sneak in)

Good Hunting!

Triple Post!

Could Tom/Maz please PM me with address etc other wise I will have to pair you up with the Scotland crew.

On that note how would people like me to do this? I was thinking of fudging it so people got someone they wouldnt be getting a xmas present for anyway. I can try and randomise (fair dice roll, ask one of my colleagues out in Israel to pick names out of a skull caphat etc)

Randomise TBH.

Secret Santa is secret, if you can rule out whom people are going to be gettign it takes away some of the fun.

Only rule should be you can't get yourself.

Santas are go, everyone should get a present if I have done it right. Anyone who doesnt get anything because fo a fuckup by me will be sent some love by me in the new year. (think its all good though)

Hope you are all buying my presents soon.

Trying to work out the best way to ship BEESTMsuch as they burst out in a swarm when the box is opened.

Edited by Sharp

Depressurise the container enough for them to fall asleep but not die and arrange for express delivery... they open the box, the air rushes in, they wake up!

How very mean..... You have to sit there with it for a whole 2 weeks and 3 days before you can open it.. hahaha